The UP Film Institute (UPFI) is currently seeking applicants for the:
Administrative Assistant II, SG-8 position
- – Education: Completion of two-year studies in College
- – Experience: 1 years of relevant experience
- – Training: 4 hours of relevant training
- – Eligibility: Career Service Sub-professional
Terms of Reference:
- – Handles all forms of incoming and outgoing communication of the Academic & Research Section and the Office of the UPFI Director
- – Scheduling of classes for both undergraduate and graduate programs in coordination with the Faculty Coordinator for Academic and Research and the UPFI Director.
- – Encodes, reproduces and transmits letters, memos and other forms of documents for the Academic & Research Section and the Office of the UPFI Director
- – Provides clerical assistance to the Academic & Research Section and the Office of the UPFI Director.
- – Attends to both the undergraduate and graduate students inquiries regarding admission, clearance, LOA, dropping, change of matriculation, etc.
- – Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Faculty Coordinator or the Institute’s Director.
Interested applicants should:
- Accomplish/fill out the online recruitment form of U.P. HRDO (Human Resources Development Office) at (http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/RSS_form1.xlsx, http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/RSS_form2.xlsx) and send it to their email at email@example.com
- Submit on or before January 22, 2018 the following documents at the Recruitment & Selection Section of UP HRDO:
- – Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- – Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- – Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- – Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- – Photocopy of training certificates
- For further information, please click on the UP HRDO link below: http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/job%20openings/JAN_2018_BOVP_009.pdf