The UP Film Institute (UPFI) is currently seeking applicants for the:
University Researcher I (SG-16) position
|1. MA or MS degree; or
2. AB or BS degree plus 18 units of graduate work completed; or
3. AB or BS degree
1. None required; or
2. Two (2) years experience in mid-level research operations, or as University Researcher Associate I or II; or
3. Five (5) years of experience in mid-level research operations.
Terms of Reference:
- – Initiates and directs the gathering and compilation, editing, tabulation, evaluation and analysis of film data with emphasis on Philippine film and other Third World films based on both primary and secondary sources.
- – To provide technical assistance in the research activities of the Institute.
- – Prepare periodic reports on film data.
- – Formulates, initiates and/or directs special studies and/or surveys with emphasis on Philippine and Third World films based on both primary and secondary sources.
- – Monitors academic publications where faculty and students may submit their research outputs.
- – Supervises the gathering and processing of academic data requested from UPFI by other UP Diliman offices.
Interested applicants should:
- Submit on or before August 7, 2017 the following documents at the Recruitment & Selection Section of UP HRDO:
- – Letter of application (stating the position, college/unit and that you certify all of the attached documents are true and correct)
- – Transcript of Records (certified copy needed)
- – Certificate of Eligibility
- – Certificate of trainings attended (at the most, taken 5 years ago)
- – Certificate of awards/citations, if any
- – Comprehensive resume with (1) 2×2 recent picture
- – Certificate of previous employment/s signed by previous employer
- – Latest one year Performance Rating/s