The UP Film Institute (UPFI) is currently seeking applicants for the:
Media Production Specialist II (SG-15) position
– Education: Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
– Experience: 1 year of relevant experience
– Training: 4 hours of relevant training
– Eligibility: Career Service Professional
Terms of Reference:
- – Implementation of the requirements of the approved programs of films to be screened including overseeing the physical management of the screening venue in coordination with Administrative and Theater Services Section, faculty coordinators and/or staff concerned.
- – Assists the Media Production Specialist III in the selection of films to be shown at the UPFI.
- – Prepares and submits regular written statistical and qualitative reports on film screened at the UPFI.
- – Writes and assists in the preparation of posters, flyers, brochures, and other promotional literature of films to be screened and also other programs and activities sponsored by the Institute.
- – Assists in the organization, coordination and implementation of approved special programs, events and screenings under the supervision of the Faculty Coordinator for Theater Services and Extension.
Interested applicants should:
- Accomplish/fill out the online recruitment form of U.P. HRDO (Human Resources Development Office) at (http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/RSS_form.xlsx) and send it to their email at email@example.com
- Submit on or before October 16, 2017 the following documents at the Recruitment & Selection Section of UP HRDO:
- – Letter of application (including that you certify all of the attached documents are true and correct)
- – Transcript of Records (certified copy needed)
- – Certificate of Eligibility
- – Certificate of trainings attended (at the most, taken 5 years ago)
- – Certificate of awards/citations, if any
- – Comprehensive resume with (1) 2×2 recent picture
- – Certificate of previous employment/s signed by previous employer
- – Latest one year Performance Rating/s
- For further information, please click on the UP HRDO link below: http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/job%20openings/sept2017_268.pdf