The UP Film Institute (UPFI) is currently seeking applicants for the:
Administrative Aide III (Utility Worker II), SG-3 position
Education: Must be able to read and write
Experience: None required
Training: None required
Eligibility: MC No. 10, S. 2013- Category III
Terms of Reference:
- – Assists the staff in the filing of office records and documents.
- – Provides administrative assistance during events, i.e. conferences, meetings and workshops.
- – Performs messengerial work within the unit (UPFI Film Center and Media Center buildings).
- – Photocopies and transmits documents as needed by the staff and Faculty members.
- – Maintains the cleanliness of the administrative office at the UPFI Film Center Bldg.
Interested applicants should:
- Download and fully accomplish the New RSS Form revised 2018 at http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/NEWRSSFORMrevised2018.xlsx and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Submit on or before May 21, 2018 at the Recruitment & Selection Section of UP HRDO located at the Mezzanine floor, Quezon Hall, UP Diliman the following documents:
- – Letter of application (stating the position, college/unit and that you certify all the attached documents are true and correct);
- – Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- – Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
- – Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- – Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
- – Photocopy of training certificates
- For further information, please click on the UP HRDO link below: http://hrdo.upd.edu.ph/job%20openings/MAY_2018_BOVP_268.pdf
Download this file for more details: UPFI Hiring – Admin Aide3